08 Mai 2005

Happy Birthday

I'd like to wish you a happy birthday
and tell you in a very special way
I'd like to hug and shake your hand,
cause I think the world of you
I wanna be the first one to say.

CHORUS:
A happy birthday to you
May all your wishes come true
May all the stars shine down upon you
May you have a hundred more
When you blow the candles out
We'll all shout hooray
You'll know that it's your very special day.

I'd like to wish you a happy birthday
and celebrate the day that you were born
invite your friends and family for a great big jubilee
put on your party hat and blow your horn. CHORUS

So come on take a bow let the party begin
You know that it's your very special day.

Zum Anhören

Nunja mal was neues....
Und warum ich das Poste? Natürlich um Rainer zu Gratulieren:
Alles Gute zum 18.!!!

1 Kommentar:

Stefan hat gesagt…

ja, gut, war etwas unvorsichtig, aber ich konnte das orginal nicht finden :-( gruß Stefan